Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: OT: On Oz Ebay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    OT: On Oz Ebay

    JBL by UDL. Anybody know anything about these?

    Cheers, Marshall.

    Sorry, no pics. I get a 500 error code when I try to access my uploads file.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT: On Oz Ebay


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: OT: On Oz Ebay

    Be very afraid.

    Until I see some proof of JBL inside, they are Chinese junk with JBL stickers on the front.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.